Tips to play pokies successfully
Pokies are one of the most played games across the land of Down Under. You know these games have very simple rules, they don’t need any skills or practice to play and win on them. Pokie machines are among those games which you can’t apply any strategy to. They are games of pure chance. All you can do is choose a game, make a bet and push the Spin button. Your win depends on the luck only, because the modern gaming machines use special computer programme called the random number generator or RNG that generates symbols on the reels! Be aware of the fact, each spin result is absolutely random, and there is no way to predict it. Moreover, each spin is an independent event meaning that the outcome of previous spins doesn’t affect the outcome of the next spin. And at last, keep in mind the RNG is programmed in such a way that the house has a mathematical advantage. That’s why in the long run the casino will surely win. However, there are some useful pokies tips and tricks to follow if you want to enjoy the game and not to go broke.
1. Before making any real money bet, try as many games as you want in the practice mode. You can enjoy free versions and get to know these games’ winning combinations, features, betting range. But, what’s more important you can see and analyze each game return to player and then choose the pokie game or games with the highest payout percentage. You can also surf the net in search of information concerning pokies machine payback percentages. So, if you are here because of slot machine tips to win, discover demos before deposits.
2. Avoid progressive pokies. These games lure with huge jackpots, however, they have the worst payback percentage. However, if you have always dreamt of hitting the jackpot, play them, but remember to meet the needed requirements to be eligible for the jackpot. For example, many progressive pokies want the maximum number of coins to bet.
3. If you want to know really awesome pokies tips, don’t play fast. Some pokies players make over 600 spins per hour. You should understand the more you play, the higher the house edge is. This means the casino has more chances to take your money away. You’d better slow down in order to save your bankroll.
5. Set a bankroll before starting to spin and don’t exceed it. As soon as your bankroll is over stop playing, don’t think that the next spin will surely win.
6. Try to play pokies at one and the same casino (it must be a reliable and safe online casino though; there are lots of them in Oz). Being a regular player allows you to become a member of the loyalty club, earn loyalty points which then can be redeemed into casino credits. You can also get more bonuses, entries to the tournaments, giveaways and more. It is related to pokie machine tips for not only Australian gamblers but also for others fans of gambling.
7. It may sound fantastic, but Lady Luck really exists. So, try to play when you are on a lucky streak. However, don’t believe in different signs of good fortune, amulets and the stuff like that. Actually, all these stories are just myths.
8. If you manage to win big, don’t linger – grab your money and quit the game! If you want to play more, set a loss limit again and don’t exceed it.
9. Enjoy yourself. Before starting to gamble, keep in mind that the casino has a mathematical edge and you can’t beat it. Start to play expecting to lose, however, hope for the occasional win. Think of the game as the source of entertainment and fun.
Follow our advice and have a good time gambling!