Microgaming casino bonuses
First deposit bonuses
Microgaming online casinos have plenty of various promotions for their players. All the casinos offer sign up bonuses. Sign up bonuses vary, but all of them have predetermined terms and conditions. To get the deposit sign up bonuses the player must
- open a real money casino account;
- make a first deposit of a minimum 20/25 credits.
Then the player must fulfil the casino wagering requirements before cashing out. Many Microgaming online casinos require their players to play through the bonus amount 30 times. For example, if a player get a $/£/€100 bonus, they will have to wager approximately $/£/€3,000 based on a game with 100% wagering contribution (most often they are Slots and Parlour Games). However, if you play table games you will have to wager 6,000 credits or more (depends on the casino). There are also games which do not count towards your play-through requirements. There are casinos where it is necessary to play through the bonus amount 50 or more times, or you have to play through the bonus and deposit amount. In this case the sum you must wager is very big and it is almost impossible to meet the requirements.
More than that, sometimes the wagering requirements in most Microgaming casinos are low for the UK, Canada, Australia, Western Europe and twice as much for Eastern European countries.
High Roller Bonuses
The Microgaming online casinos also offer highroller bonuses. The casinos do their best to attract highrollers to their sites. Therefore, they offer VIP players
- Dedicated VIP Host
- Cash-back incentives
- Free Withdrawals from the casino
- Fast Withdrawals
- Special Gifts and Rewards
- Birthday surprise
- Anniversary surprise
- Accumulate loyalty points faster
- Exclusive VIP Promotions
- Exclusive VIP Trips and Events
- Personalised Desktop Communication Software
VIP players are invited to more tournaments, they get 40% extra loyalty points. VIP player’s payments are prioritised with quicker processing times. VIP players are indulged in exciting events designed exclusively for them. Players can expect an experience of the utmost luxury whether it is an opulent city break at a stylish 5 star hotel or an exotic 5 Star getaway. The exclusive VIP treatment also includes not only direct access to both the Casino Manager and the VIP Host Team, but also information on the casino’s exclusive VIP weekly promotions which are tailored for specific individuals.
The VIP player is assigned his very own account manager who can talk him through these options where extensions on casino’s generous and varied rewards can be arranged. Increased card limits for credit/debit cards can also be granted.
I have only described the most widespread Microgaming casino bonus and wagering
No deposit casino bonuses
Not many Microgaming casinos have no deposit welcome bonuses in their promotional offer.
- To be eligible for no deposit bonus, players must have a first time REAL account.
- Once registered, players have to claim this bonus. This offer can only be claimed once per customer, per household, per shared computer and shared IP address.
- Player’s deposit may be cashed-in, providing any minimum bet requirements associated with redeemed bonuses have been satisfied.
Sometimes the wagering requirements applied to the no deposit bonus are very high and almost impossible, for example, requirements are subject to 100 times the bonus amount.
Most casinos set not only the games on which the player has to play through the no deposit bonus, but also the maximum bet. However, that’s not all. The player is allowed to make only one withdrawal and every casino sets its own limits on the withdrawal amount. There is also a time period during which this bonus money must be used otherwise the no deposit bonus money will be removed from the player’s bonus account. This period is often limited to 2 – 7 days.
As a no deposit promotion some casinos also offer players to deposit $1 and then credit the player’s account with $20 free.
Free spin bonuses
One more popular online casino promotion is free spins. As a rule, Free spins are attached to the particular slot game. Below there are some other requirements applied to this bonus.
- This offer is applicable only to new Real Players, who download the casino.
- To activate Free Spins, Players need to make a deposit.
- The total winnings on all Free Spins (whether this is the initial offer or subsequent promotional offers) are limited to $200/£100/€150 maximum. Should the Player win in excess of $200/£100/€150 the excess will be removed from the Players account before fulfilling the cash-in.
Sometimes the casino tells the player how many coins must be bet and the coin size to be set. Very often Microgaming casinos attach Free Spins to standard wagering requirements. They also set the time limit during which players have to meet the wagering requirements in full. Usually this time period is 24 – 48 hours, sometimes up to 7 days. After that any bonuses awarded will expire and be removed from the casino account.
Requirements. Always read the terms and conditions attached to the chosen casino and bonus.
Free time bonuses
Another variety of the no deposit bonus, a 1 hour free play bonus is widely offered in Microgaming online casinos. They offer new players $500 – $3000 and 60 minutes to win as much as you can.
- To get this bonus you must open a new, Real Casino Account.
- The Free Play Bonus lasts 60 minutes.
- Any time required to download games that are available within the software will be counted as being part of the allocated 60 minutes.
- The promotional software must be activated by starting the countdown timer within 7 days of the Real account being registered.
- The maximum amount that can be won and transferred into your Real account for this promotion is 100 credits. Any amount over that will be null and void.
- In order to qualify to transfer winnings into your Real Account you must have completed 20 bets (some casinos want you to make 100 bets or more) during the promotion. Failure to meet this requirement will deem all winnings null and void.
- To claim your winnings a minimum purchase of $20 (in some casinos up to $50) must be made in your real account.
- You must have won $20 (somewhere $50) or more over the original bonus money credited.
You can see that some of the requirements are hard to fulfil. For example, some casinos require you to win $20 and 20 bets before claiming your winnings while others want you to make 100 bets and win no less than $50. Of course, the latter requirements are very hard to meet.