Tips for playing roulette
Best Roulette Casinos
|1||All Jackpots Casino||€ $ £ 200||Microgaming||Review||Play|
|2||All Slots Casino||€ $ £ 200||Microgaming||Review||Play|
|3||Gaming Club Casino||€ $ £ 100||Microgaming||Review||Play|
|4||32Red Casino||€ $ £ 160||Microgaming||Review||Play|
|5||Red Flush Casino||€ $ £ 150||Microgaming||Review||Play|
|6||Omni Casino||€ $ £ 133||Playtech||Review||Play|
|7||Casino Plex||€ $ £ 500||Playtech||Review||Play|
|9||Casino King||€ $ £ 100||Playtech||Review||Play|
|10||Lucky Nugget Casino||€ $ £ 200||Microgaming||Review||Play|
|11||Spin Palace||€ $ £ 150||Microgaming||Review||Play|
Remember, roulette is a game of pure chance and nothing except Lady Luck can influence the outcome of a spin. To be a success at the roulette table follow some simple, but useful roulette tips.
How to Get the Most out of Roulette
Are you going to try your luck at the roulette table? Let’s see what you should do in order not to go broke while playing roulette.
1. Don’t think you can win in roulette by using knowledge and skills. Roulette, unlike blackjack and poker, is a game of pure chance. It certainly helps if you know the rules, different bets, odds and payouts, but in the end, Lady Luck plays a central role in the outcome.
2. If you are going to play roulette in a land-based casino, don’t look for biased wheels. The modern casinos use state-of-the-art security systems and regularly test their equipment. Online casinos use a special computer program (Random Number Generator) that can’t be biased. Search for reliable and reputable online casinos, they are licensed, audited and checked by trusted gambling authorities regularly.
3. Have you already decided to play roulette? Then set your bankroll and try to manage it. Don’t risk all your hardly-earned money on one spin. Split your bankroll and stop playing as soon as you reach your bankroll limit.
4. You know, there are two types of roulette, a single zero and a double zero roulette. What roulette to choose? Player’s odds are twice as many at the single zero wheels than at a double zero roulette. That’s why, play European roulette to decrease the casino edge. The casino edge in American roulette is 5.26% while in European roulette it’s 2.7%. If you contrive to find No Zero roulette online, you can try it because it has no house edge.
5. Don’t play Inside Bets especially Straight up which has the biggest casino edge and pays out 35:1. Even Money Bets have the best odds, 1:1. You can make Column or Dozen bets which pay out 2:1. All in all, what bets to make is up to you, but don’t forget: play with small chips and do not risk big sums since the chances of winning and losing are the same.
6. Practise before risking your money. Almost all online casinos offer free play mode for all games including roulette. You may also try out different systems or strategies to see how they work.
7. Never even think of buying any roulette system and strategies especially those that offer stable wins. It’s waste of money, because roulette is a game of pure chance and outcome is random! The same tip regards to computer systems, they’re extremely ineffective and may be illegal. There are different betting systems that help to structure your gameplay, however, they can’t increase your odds.
8. Enjoy Roulette and leave the table as soon as you get frustrated or angry when you lose. Maybe, next time Lady Luck will smile on you.
|1. Shop around in search of a reputable casino.||1. Look for biased roulette wheel with a repeating result.|
|2. Set betting and time limits.||2. Strive to win back the lost money.|
|3. Choose single-zero European roulette.||3. Play double-zero American roulette.|
|4. Make even money bets.||4. Make Straight-up bets all the time.|
|5. Try the game for free by choosing practice mode.||5. Wager big sums of real money relying on luck.|
|6. Use classic money management systems for betting.||6. Buy any roulette system or computer program for cheating at roulette.|
|7. Enjoy the game.||7. Get mad when you lose.|